wtorek, 2 lipca 2013

Sir

Sleepless night.
The images appeared suddenly in my head, so vivid and realistic that I couldn't resist.

Your fingers tangled in my hair, pulling gently but firmly.
Handcuffs.
Your hands all over my ass, caressing and spanking.
Me kneeling obediently at your feet.
Your hand on my neck while you fuck me just like I deserve to be fucked.
Collar.
You bringing me to the edge and making me cry and beg for your cock.
Me striving to please you in every way that I can and deserve to be your good girl.
Kissing gently and biting passionately.
You holding my hips so hard that I'm bruised by your fingers.
Orders and restrictions that make me more yours.
You fucking me so hard that it's almost rape, but so deliciously passionate that I love it.
My lips on your cock, pleasuring, teasing, sucking and worshiping.
Limitless trust.
You caring and protective when I'm a good girl, but still demanding and punishing when I do wrong.
Sensitively making love and fucking so hard that it makes me feel sore for days.
You taking over the control.
You owning me.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz